Sunday, July 09, 2006

More Progress.....Finally

Yesterday morning Holly took the kids to a music class at what will be their new school once it opens. I took advantage of that hour by myself to break out the chop saw and nail gun and install all of the trim on the shelves in my study. I was also able to wire up the outlet in the shelves and install the box for the network hookup. I haven't pulled those wires yet but since the shelves are right next to the wiring closet, it should not be a problem at all. Today I hope to find the time to reinstall the baseboard and door frame.


1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Those shelves look mahvellous! All of your hard work definitely paid off on this project. These shelves are not only wonderful for you guys to have, they are great for resale!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home