Monday, June 12, 2006

Done! *

* For some arbitrary definition of done.

Yesterday I wrapped up the painting in the front room and moved all the furniture back in. So the room is essentially done. I still need to hang some window treatments on our second front door. And this afternoon, I need to sand down the other panel door opening so that I can rehang the panel doors once we get the rollers back from the machine shop. It is going to be a really dusty process so Holly and the kids are staying away until tomorrow. I'm hoping that I can use tape and plastic sheating to create a tent to contain the dust. I'll definitely take pictures of whatever I come up with since I'm sure it will be crazy.


3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Pablo! So....what's the next project?

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous, Paul.

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Go super dad! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home